8.06.2010

Barbecue Chips

I sit here. As I sit here I’m thinking. I’m thinking, “I hope my Internet connection doesn’t cut out,” and, “I wish this download would finish sooner,” and, “I wish I had some barbecue chips.”

I sit here. As I sit here I’m surfing. I’m stumbling into everyone else’s ‘I miss you!’ s and their ‘I can’t wait to see you!’ s and their ‘Hey, I read your blog the other day...’ s.

I sit here. I find your blog. I browse it until I find whatever they mentioned. It’s not what I thought it would be so I take it back out of context and add it to my list of disjointed romanticisms. I wish I had some barbecue chips.

I sit here. As I sit here I’m...

I’m crying.

I wish I had some barbecue chips.

1 comment:

  1. Y'know, I was crying the other day, only it was because I wanted some sour cream & onion chips.

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments!! Constructive criticisms are most definitely welcome here, and some profanity will be allowed, just so any posts containing such will not make Alicia come off as a hypocrite. Merry Commentating! :D